- Fully charge the mirror by plugging in the included USB-C cord and wall adapter. The light on the mirror will appear red when charging and turn to blue once fully charged. Charging will take 6-8 hours when fully depleted.
- Place the included base on a flat surface.
- Attach the center rod to the base by screwing it securely in place.
- Attach the fully-charged mirror to the metal round ball and tilt it to the desired position.
- Tap the button on the mirror to turn the light on and off.
- Press and hold the button to dim the light up and down.
MAINTENANCE & CLEANING
Your mirror is designed for household use and is virtually maintenance-free. If cleaning is required, please follow the instructions:
- Disconnect the appliance from any power source and turn the power off.
- To clean the mirror, spray glass cleaner onto a towel and wipe accordingly. Do not spray cleaner directly onto the mirror’s surface. Do not use gritty or dirty clothes as they may scratch the mirror’s surface.
- Wait to light the mirror until the surface area is completely dry.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed. Always unplug this appliance from the electrical outlet before cleaning to reduce the risk of electric shock.
- Read all instructions carefully before use.
- Do not use the appliance while bathing or in the shower.
- Do not operate this appliance if the appliance malfunctions or has been dropped or damaged in any manner. No repairs should be attempted by the consumer.
- Use this appliance only for attended use as described.
- Do not operate where aerosol products are used or when oxygen is administered.
- Be sure the mirror is not in a position where it can reflect sunlight; reflected sunlight may cause unintentional fires.
- Do not place or store the appliance where it can fall into a tub or sink.
- Do not place in or drop into water or other liquids.
- If the appliance falls into the water, unplug it immediately. DO NOT REACH INTO THE WATER.